- I am a Speech-Language Pathologist – how can I get on the directory list?
- At Apraxia Kids, we understand how very challenging it can be for families to locate a speech-language pathologist who has a high level of experience and skill in assessing and treating children with apraxia of speech which is why we have developed the directory.
We screen all professionals in a multi-step process in order to have some reasonable understanding that they have the skills, training, and experiences to be successful with children with apraxia. You must pass (80% or higher) an online quiz. Upon successful completion you will be asked a series of short answer questions. Once we have had the opportunity to review your short answers, we will contact you to alert you if we are able to include you in the directory.
- What costs are associated with the registry?
- Apraxia Kids is committed to providing an accurate, user-friendly Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) directory. In order to support database maintenance and information updates, we suggest a voluntary $25.00 donation (from SLPs entering the directory).
- I am an Speech-Language Pathologist and have submitted to be included in the registry – when do I hear back?
- Please anticipate up to 8 weeks before being notified.
- I received an error message while submitting my results.