We know that one of the most common issues our families face is a lack of knowledge about childhood apraxia of speech in the general public and even among many types of education and childcare providers. When people do not know what apraxia is, children are misjudged, mislabeled, and mistreated. We have come so far in making apraxia known, but we still have miles to go!
YOU can help Be the Voice for children and families struggling with apraxia by spreading awareness in your community today!
- Hold a fundraising event in your community
- Hold a “Wear Blue” day at school or work
- Share your story online using #ApraxiaAwareness
- Attend your local Walk for Apraxia!
- Share Apraxia Kids resources with your speech therapists
Do you wonder what you could do to help support other families struggling with apraxia? Have a great idea for a fundraiser to honor your child and all of their hard work while helping others to understand CAS better?
Our Be the Voice platform is your opportunity to put your ideas into action for a good cause! Apraxia Kids is here to support your efforts. Click the button below to get started today.