Multiple Choice: Select the one best answer
1. In 1990, based on research with an English family, what was the result?
2. Based on current research, approximately what percentage of children with CAS are estimated to have a genetic link?
3. Which statement is true:
4. This testing is usually the first genetic test conducted that examines chromosome level changes such as duplications and deletions:
5. Types of syndromes that are associated with CAS can be caused by:
6. How many different single genes have been identified that are not inherited but thought to be causative for CAS?
7. What are some possible reasons for getting genetic testing?
8. Haley used AAC for her child to help with communication skills early on.
9. Which of the following is NOT true of SETBP1 disorder that Haley’s son has:
10. For a parent who feels speech therapy is not working for their child, what should be done?