How to Apply for the Directory
Please follow the two steps below to begin the process of applying to be in the SLP Directory. Please note that this is a lengthy process that includes multiple steps and may take up to 60 days to review and process. If you have any questions, please email at email@example.com
The online application includes two parts:
- An online quiz (15 minute timed, randomly-presented multiple choice questions)
- The quiz has been advanced tested by highly experienced SLPs and those who have more limited training and background in CAS.
- PLEASE, read carefully. Thoughtfully consider your responses.
- You will be notified immediately upon completion whether or not you have passed the quiz (80%).
- You will have three opportunities to take the quiz before being locked out but we suggest not re-taking the test immediately until you have had some time to further your education on CAS.
- A series of short answer questions relating to evaluation and treatment of CAS.
- Additional questions regarding basic information about you and your practice.
- Some of your responses to the short answer questions (demographic/contact information, therapy approach, parental involvement, and community involvement) will be what parents see when they view your profile.
Once we have had the opportunity to review your short answers, we will email you to let you know the recommendation.
Your participation in the directory is not a certification or endorsement. However, parents searching the directory do understand that you have gone through our multi-step vetting process.
To begin the process click the appropriate button below to set up an account or to login to your account: