About this Event
Thursday, July 11 – Saturday, July 13, 2013
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
7800 East Tufts Avenue, Denver CO 80237
For parents and caregivers, speech-language pathologists, and other professionals. ASHA CEU’s will be offered.
Links & Information
Please review the steps below before moving forward to the online registration website:
- Download the 2013 National Conference on Childhood Apraxia of Speech Brochure by clicking here.
- Review each conference session, noting the learning level provided.
- Print and complete the conference registration forms found out at the end of the brochure or by clicking here.
- With completed registration form available, you are now ready to register online. Click HERE to register now!
In addition to the educational sessions, CASANA staff have planned a number of special activities for those attending the conference, including:
- Special Sibling Session – David Hammer, M.A., CCC-SLP will lead a special session just for siblings of children with apraxia. Read more.
- Men’s Texas Hold Em’ Night – Men who are at the conference site are welcome to join in a fun evening which has become a tradition at the CASANA conference. Read more.
- Canvas and Cocktails Ladies’ Night – All women who are attending are welcome to get your art self on and come paint and hang out with other women, cash bar as well! Read more.
- Family Movie Night – Kids and their parents and caregivers who are in Denver for the conference can enjoy a family movie night, complete with s’mores and popcorn, outside by the fire pit. Read more.
- Casual CASANA Night – Join CASANA Staff to hang out Thursday evening and get to know one another at the Root 25 Taphouse at the conference site. Read more.
CASANA is pleased to announce the availability of a limited number of full and partial scholarships for the 2013 National Conference on Childhood Apraxia of Speech. Scholarship deadline was May 1, 2013. Over 30 full and partial scholarships were awarded for 2013.