- YiaYia’s: a local favorite serving a variety of dishes inspired by Mediterranean Country’s
- Morton’s Steak House: American steak house with locations throughout the country.
- Del Frisco’s: Award Winning Steak, Seafood and Wine List
- Shanahan’s: former Bronco’s coach’s first restaurant that features great steaks and fish dishes, while highlighting NFL Superbowl rings and trophy’s.
- McCormick and Schmicks: popular fine dining seafood restaurant serving the freshest catch of the day.
- Brook’s Steak House: Huge hit with wine and beef lovers.
- Jing Restaurant: Voted the best Chinese restaurant in the region.
- Il Fornaio: Authentic Italian restaurant.
- Cool River Café: The large menu ranges from steaks to burgers, seafood to southwestern fair entrees.
- Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant: traditional Mexican cuisine.
- Bara Sushi: Asian cuisine with a full sushi bar.
- Pappadeaux: Southern Creole comes alive in this chain.
- Great Northern Tavern: comfort food, fresh seafood, fine steaks and a large menu for everyone.
- The Tavern: a Denver favorite drinking establishment with good food.
- Bakers Street Pub & Grill: English Pub featuring a laidback atmosphere, lunch dinner and late night menus with live music.
- Darcy’s: Irish pub featuring burgers, pastas, steak and a variety of appetizers.
- Slattery’s Irish Pub: an Irish Pub in the Dublin tradition.
Fast Food / Delis
- Paradise Bakery: Bakery featuring brownies, croissants, quiches, breads, soups, salads, and sandwiches.
- Panera Bread: Fresh bread, pastries, soup, salads, and sandwiches.
- Wendy’s: Fast food, burger fare.
- Starbucks: Coffee house with a large sitting area and various pastries.
- Original Pancake House: Specializing in large breakfast servings including pancakes, omelets, and crepes.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: Popular fast food restaurant with gourmet burritos, tacos & salads.
- Deli-Tech: Amazing New York style deli; great sandwiches, a variety of Ruben and a bit of NYC attitude.
- Baja Fresh: Flavorful and Fresh Mexican food for lunch and dinner.