The Childhood Apraxia of Speech Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit publicly funded charity whose mission is to strengthen the support systems in the lives of children with apraxia so that each child is afforded their best opportunity to develop speech and communication. We are the ONLY national nonprofit dedicated exclusively to children with apraxia and their families. (Our federal EIN is: 25-1858159)
- To provide high quality information on CAS and spread awareness to families, professionals, policy-makers and other members of the public.
- To provide practical support to families by assisting with small therapy grants and communication tools for affected children.
- To facilitate better public policy and services for children affected by the disorder.
- To provide training and educational opportunities for families and professionals.
- To increase the level of expertise available throughout North America to diagnose and treat Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- To encourage/fund research in childhood apraxia of speech and sponsor scientific research meetings.