July 10 – 12, 2014
Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel and Conference Center
Hilton Nashville Downtown
121 4th Ave. South, Nashville, TN 37201
Group Hotel Room Reservations
Links and Information
Please review the steps below before moving forward to the online registration website:
- Download the 2014 National Conference on Childhood Apraxia of Speech Brochure by clicking here.
- Review each conference session, noting the learning level provided.
- Print and complete the conference registration forms found out at the end of the brochure or by clicking here.
- With completed registration form available, you are now ready to register online. Click HERE to register now!
**ASHA CEU’s will be offered for parents and caregivers, speech-language pathologists, and other professionals.
In addition to the educational sessions, CASANA staff have planned a number of special activities for those attending the conference, including:
- Opening Reception
- Meet the CASANA Staff
- Starting a Support Group
- Speaker Raffle Luncheon
- Donor Reception
- Karaoke Night
CASANA is pleased to announce the availability of a limited number of full and partial scholarships for the 2014 National Conference on Childhood Apraxia of Speech. Scholarship deadline was May 1, 2014. Over 30 full and partial scholarships were awarded for 2013.
- Sign up to be notified of Conference Updates
- Conference Agenda
- Hotel Booking Information
- Directions to Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Dining in the Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Attractions near the Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Scholarship Information/ Application
- Frequently Asked Questions About Attending the Conference